Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dr. Drago's Madcap Chase

People who know what the title of this post means, can probably guess that the Untitled Classic Game Project I mentioned in my previous Sneak Peaks post is now complete. The rare 90’s game I was talking about, is a board game like crazy and funny little strategy game called Dr. Drago’s Madcap Chase, which was published by Bluebyte in 1995/1997 (depending on source). Since absolutely no footage whatsoever from this funny little game exists on YouTube (at least to my knowledge), I wanted to do my part in bringing this game to public awareness, and therefore now present a 55 minute 10 round duel game edited into 22 minutes to show its highlights. So just basic gameplay and nothing that special, but I hope you still enjoy this rare classic. More info on the game’s goals etc. can be found in the video description of both parts.


No comments: