Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Best Game Intro Ever?

The embedded video has to be one of or maybe even THE most intense and awesome game intro I've ever seen. It's from a game called Left 4 Dead where you play one of four survivors fighting off hoards of scary running zombies. You can also play co-op online and offline with three other people and even as one of the special zombies, so I can hardly wait to get this game. I've already played the PC demo through 3 times with different difficulty levels, and 3/4 through with the hardest level before the demo time limit expired. This weekend I plan on finishing that unfinished business by playing in co-op mode with a friend on his 360. Awesome!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!I was watching the trailer and it's very interesting,like Resident Evil.

I love your videos,specially NFS Most Wanted Stupid Cops,jajajajaja,good channel,congratulations.

I invite you to read my english posts recently written,I would like to improve my english skills cos' I'm an english student.

Greetings from Venezuela,and May the force be with you...

matsku84 said...

Thank you very much!