Tuesday, April 22, 2008

First "MY RCT2" Video Complete

I have finally completed the first of many RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 projects, which I mentioned earlier. It’s called My RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 Ghost Town and is divided into three parts because of its length:

My RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 Ghost Town (Part 1/3)
My RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 Ghost Town (Part 2/3)
My RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 Ghost Town (Part 3/3)

Everything you need to know about these videos is in the video descriptions. I highly recommend watching them in high quality (red circles in the picture above), but unfortunately for some unknown reason the audio volume level sometimes changes rapidly. Since choosing between high and low quality is a rather new feature on YouTube, I certainly hope this is just a bug which will be fixed soon. In the meantime you can download the original video from FileFront in one continuous high quality presentation without any audio problems.
My RCT2 Ghost Town
These RollerCoaster Tycoon videos are only for those who are at least somewhat interested in the game genre or subject, so if you aren’t interested at all, please refrain from giving the 1-3 stars I know some of you want to give, and instead for example watch my newest smash hit Star Wars Battlefront: Darth Vader Just Got Owned! (magenta outlines in the first picture), which has already gathered 13 thousand views and achieved the status of 8th most viewed and 5th most discussed of all my videos, FUCK YEAH =)!



No comments: